Tuesday, August 13, 2013

what i love...

do you know what i love? 


i love a beautiful sunrise and round bales of hay...


i love a painted sunset enveloped in storm clouds...



i love these sweet babies (and their silly faces) that God has entrusted me with. they are my heart...


and i love this man who loves me and the wonderful, crazy, whirlwind life we live.

these are the things i am so grateful that God has blessed me with. sometimes i get so lost in the tasks in front of me  i forget what is truly important. i forget how gracious my heavenly Father was and continually is to allow me to live and relate on a daily basis with this precious family. i am blessed to be His daughter, i am blessed to be Kyle's wife, i am blessed to be the mama that God chose for my babies, i am blessed to have the family i have... i am blessed.

No comments: