Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Part 2: God is faithful... period.


you know those songs you've heard tons of times that you can hum the tune and maybe sing a line or two, but you've never really listened to the words?

well, this song was one of those for me until very recently. familiar? very. point of the song? dunno.
then... i found myself really hearing it during worship while i was visiting a friends' church. i was minding my own business, singing along, when... BAM! one verse in and it hit me... 
smack-dab between the eyes. 
this was it... this is it. this is our anthem for this journey with cale. if how i have felt... the emotion, the supernatural peace, the gratitude towards my Heavenly Father for preserving my precious son... if i had the right words and could put music to them, this is what it would sound like... 



No comments: