Tuesday, April 15, 2014

national siblings day... a week-ish late.

i heard last thursday was national siblings day. so this makes me a little late to the game... but i thought i'd give a little whirl anyway...


that one there... the one with no hair... he belongs to me. 

my big, little brother.

that kid can (still) push my buttons like no other person on this planet... i mean it. like. no. one. 
he makes me want to call our dad and tattle sometimes... and i'mma big girl... 
his words can come out a little prickly... 
he will throw me under the bus in a new york minute... 
his face is always what i think of when i am digging through my spice cabinet and come across the jar of "dill weed"... 
BUT...
he's brilliant... really. 
he cries when he opens his special christmas presents...
those prickly words... most of the time they're full of truth...
he'll defend me, regardless of the issues, if anyone else were to try to throw me under the bus...
he's a phone call away, any time of the day or night... 
and i love him dearly...

i 'spose i'll keep him.

No comments: