Friday, May 28, 2010

hello, new hair!

let me just say, just because your best friend is a hairdresser does not make you one... trust me. at this point you're thinking "oh crap, what has she done?" oh ye of little faith! what you should be thinking is "oh crap, what has she done?" and jackie should be wondering what she's gonna have to fix. jack ~ guess i should tell you what i did... i colored my hair... by myself... it's not that bad... really... just really dark... really, really dark... the ringmaster (that's me) got sidetracked and forgot to wash the color off... for a while... a long while... sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, it looks fine.....although I have anly seen it in the dark and half asleep....

Unknown said...

It looks great in the pics.....and it will fade....Love ya miss ya