Monday, July 19, 2010

mmm hmmm... yummy!

let me tell you, the dinner i made on saturday night was so worth the 2 hours it took me to cook. i told my hubby that it was SOOO good, i would have spent that time even if i'd been the only one eating! it was so good that it's blog-worthy!!! here, let me show you...


i know, it looks good, doesn't it?!?!?! steak fingers (with gravy... homemade, of course!) and sweet potato fries... oh, my... yummy, yummy, yummy!

so, i enjoy cooking... and eating... so much that i was thinking of devoting some blog time to cooking... and eating. what do you think? i think it would be a good way to share recipes... and not just mine. how's about i share my favorites and yours, if you'd like? i'll test the recipes... take some pics... what do you think? anyone... anyone... bueller? somebody please comment... i like it when there are comments... it makes me giddy... so comment! go ahead... you know you want to! come on... it makes me giddy...

2 comments:

Workingmom3 said...

How's about you share the recipe for those saltine cracker, butter, brown sugar, and chocolate toffee type bars we chowed on when the babies were still sucking the life out of us. Of course, you will need to test all recipes before posting, and I am volunteering to be the taste tester-soon! Like tomorrow would be super...gee, that's really sweet of you!

anne said...

oh, yum! we should have a taste-test tomorrow! i'll get right on that...