Thursday, January 6, 2011

meet my... new love...

oh ok, i know... i should be blogging about christmas with the kids... or the 2 1/2 weeks we played musical sickies... or that jack (the elf) had to go back to the north pole until next year... or all kinds of other blog-worthy activities that have been keeping busy.
instead, for my blogging return i've chosen to introduce you to...

drum roll please...


yes, folks... that's right... those are my feet in my boots. my new boots. christmas present from the hubby. one present i'll not be returning, thank you. for those of you that know me well, well you know about me returning gifts. maybe my dad should go with him more often. just kidding, honey! (dad... i'm really not kidding.) the boots... well they're cute. really cute. like hot mama cute. he's really proud of himself. he should be.

i'm so excited i may just sleep in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh baby....those are hot momma cute!....and you are one hot momma!...good job hubby!