Tuesday, April 5, 2011

but, i'm starving...

8:00 is bedtime at my house for the three little people. cale got up once to tell us that his forehead hurt. he wasn't sure what happened but whatever it was, it was an accident. daddy carried him back to bed, covered him back up, and told him good night... again. the second time cale got up was to tell me that he was "starving". now, i know better than that. there are children in third world countries who didn't have four (yes, 4) pancakes for dinner. they are starving. no, i didn't tell him all of that. he's only 3! that'd open up a whole can i'm not ready to tackle. i did tell him that it was bedtime and he needed to go back. then... i heard his tummy. ok, so maybe he was hungry. i'm beginning to think he has a tapeworm. it's all the time with the eating. i know he's a growing boy, but goodness. lucky for my starving boy, daddy came to the rescue... and i headed for my jammies...

daddy and cale had a little snackie-snackie before bed...

this has to be one of my new favorites... cale is the sweetest boy. ever.


at this very moment, that adoreable mug is snuggled with daddy in my bed, reading a book. bedtime? later.

No comments: