Sunday, September 26, 2010

a saturday morning makeover

yesterday morning i awoke to a sweet voice requesting my presence in the living room for a makeover. i peeked one eye open to see how many little people would be making me over, and i saw just one. then i realized... it's too quiet. so, out of bed and to the living room we go.


this is the face that goes with the sweet voice who wanted to "makeover" my hair...


and this is her pirate assistant who popped out of the shadows... with the spray bottle. everything in the living room wound up wet. everything.


after much brushing, pulling, and whining... this was the finished product. i wore my hair just like that all morning, until it was time to shower. stop laughing... seriously. stop. now.


and this, well, this was the sunset at the ranch last night. gorgeous, huh? what's so amazing to me is knowing that God made those beautiful sunsets just for us! enjoy!

No comments: