Tuesday, September 14, 2010

wanted: a new mommy for cale

friday night, cale and i were having a midnight discussion that went a little something like this...

cale: "you're my best mommy!"

mama: "thanks, buddy."

cale: "my best mommy in this whole town!"

mama: "um, cale... you got another mommy in another town?"

cale: "no."

mama: "do you think you need another mommy?"

cale: "yes."

me: "ok... what kind of mommy do you think you need?"

cale: "a black mommy."

lesson: connor has a monster truck... cale wants a monster truck.
connor has a new backpack... cale wants a new backpack.
connor has a black mommy... cale needs a black mommy.

karan... you're up. just let me know when you want to come get him. i'm just kidding... i wouldn't give him away... even if he thinks he needs a new mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I think he can't top Uncle John....or himself....he does. This one is the best, so far.... Minnie